Sunday, March 22, 2015

Good Morning...




 A  wide pink  smile greets me this morning
 on the face of a cold yet heart warming dawn.
I am drawn in by the beauty
of  the promise it reveals;
that I can face whatever  comes.
He who holds every day, every moment-
has given this hope to me.
Jesus my Lord, my Savior
When I gaze at each new dawning
it's Him I see.

Most of us are not famous personages.
Yet, did you know  a whole host of entities
await your waking moment? All are vying for your attention.


There is the valet waiting to cloth you
in any distressing details you may have.
"Not that heavy armor sir; that Christ has created for you." 

There is the chef
whose has created an assortment of delicacies to
tempt you away from healthy and nourishing thinking;
thinking that will feed your soul for the day.


Who will you allow to serve you as you greet the morning?

"My voice shalt thou hear in the morning,
O LORD; in the morning will I direct my prayer 
unto thee, and will look up."
Psalm 5:3

No comments:

Post a Comment